Bloggers Do it all Night

June 13, 2006

Early on Tuesday, I just couldn't sleep, so decide to read on peeps blogs and write an entry. Another week came and went, I am getting older , damm , I should feel like this, but I am NOT because I feel like this,

due to the fact the I lost another 2 pounds (well almost). Yes, I weight only

On another note, I feel bad for the USA team loss on soccer but today plays my favorite team, Brazil so I am feeling groovy.



Hey keep youself on the track, because no one else will.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the 2 pounds.
keep it going pops! I want to see you playing soccer with me in a year in full force.
ciao,
wish you the best always,
alex

CactusFreek said...

Hi :o)
I just cruised on into this blog :o)
Congrats on your weight loss.Keep up the good work!
And in regards to your last post before this one, You are still handsome. Being thin doesn't make one handsome. It's your attitude that makes you appealing, and you have a good one :o)

Living to Feel Good said...

Congrats on the loss! That is awesome!! Good job! :)

wildflower said...

Way to go! :)

Twice the Man said...

Keep at it. I'd like to lose about 150 pounds. Its huge, but we can do this.