Wow another week

June 06, 2006

I am so pleased with the results of this week ( technically 8 days, but we won’t tell anyone), I went from defeat to success, from darkness to light, from misery to ecstasy, in only 7 days, I feel energized, motivated, hungry and ready.

Somehow I feel is possible, is attainable, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, I can smell the fresh air on the other side, I listen to whispers of pleasure, I can almost touch that feeling, I can taste the sweet. I want to walk that tunnel, I want to cross the street, I need to be there, I want to be there, I WILL be there.

My plan this week was to diversify, change it up, make it fun, enough running in circles for hours, I think I memorized all the scratches on the walls and the bumps on the floor, I can walk that track blindly. So I set my sights at the stationary bike, wows what an emotional surge, less taxing on my feet( poor boys need it a rest), my old friend CD player doesn’t skip anymore( yap I know I should get and IPOD), lots of people around, makes you forget about time, precise measure on my heart beat so I can keep it @ 70% (best for fat burning). It was great, the only problem is that I needed to add more time as I burn less calories biking(sitting). I could make it only five days but hey, it was way better than the two days I dragged myself to the Gym last week. I could have done better on my eating but was able to hold the cravings @ bay, my only big meal was Sunday, I felt so guilty of not cooking anything the whole week, so I hit the kitchen, created some magic and overate. (Wow the best rice I had ever made, it was delicious)

Here is the big news, I stop the digits at an amazing 304.4 lbs, oh yeah, that’s 3.4 lbs less than my last week weight. I was like, this can't be truth, something is wrong, but hey I'll take it.




So there is hope, keep plugging.

6 comments:

iamhoff said...

Congrats! Way to fire it up!

Living to Feel Good said...

That is a great loss! Congrats, and even more of a congrats to the 17lbs less of you. Woohooo! Good job!! :)

wildflower said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

And I have to tell you that you have helped inspire me to get to the gym... I've actually gone three times since Friday, which is no minor miracle for this couch potato! :)

~*Danielle*~ said...

WTG!! Keep that energy alive all week until the NEXT weigh in!!

snackiepoo said...

I don't know how I found you.....through the blogvine, I suppose but I wanted to say GOOD WI and congrats on such a winning attitude as well!

FAT BITCH said...

Hi Roddy :)

FANTASTIC WORK!!!!!!!

You will DEFINITELY be there.

Whether you listen to your music on the outside or the inside of your ears, it really does make it easier to exercise, my friend.

I'm proud of you. :D