After The storm

August 19, 2006

Hi there

Seems I am a OK now, no more infection, no more pain, no more suffocating, no more sleepless nights. Feels so good to feel better, I sincerely , from the bottom of my heart, don't whish pneumonia to anyone, it just sucks badly.

I already restarted my walking/running program without the running part, I feel so exhausted just to walk 30 minutes, although I did 60 minutes today and a bit of bike, so I am glad I started again, I was going bunkers, nuts, loco.

I weighted-in today @ 269.8 lbs, that is a huge lost which came dude to my illness and lack of appetite, even today I have to force feed myselft, I just don't feel hungry. So is a bitter sweet milestone as I am happy for it but it cost me almost 6 days in bed and a few more days of dizzy living.

Do something, Do anything, Get Going, NOW

Roddy

4 comments:

angelfish24 said...

Glad to hear your doing better. Never had anything like that but a bad case of bronchitis once where I had to sleep upright and couldn't breathe well for weeks. Good going on the wt loss, it's a nice side benefit but I'm sure you wouldn't want to lose it that way again. Take care.

FAT BITCH said...

Hi Roddy :)

Wow...you were so sick...pneumonia is no joke. I'm relieved to see that you are feeling better and I hope you never have to go through this thing again. HUG Now that those pounds are off, hope they stay that way but more importantly take care of yourself my friend and take your recuperation period slow and easy.

Kimberly said...

I guess if you had to be that sick, the side effect of the weight loss was one of the better ones. Glad you're feeling better, sounds like you'll be back to the full program in no time.

Living to Feel Good said...

Wow Roddy! 52lbs gone very IMPRESSIVE!! Good job!!

Glad you are feeling better!!