Big amd Heavy

October 05, 2006

I got rid of all my XXL t-shirts, I cut them into pieces and sent them to heaven. They were good t-shirts, they did their job pretty well, they just felt too big and heavy, it was time for fresh fabric. So I went out to get few sport t-shirt for my runs, size XL and got a couple L to try them out, seems they fit OK, but I like the XL size more.

It is exhilarating to be able to buy smaller clothe, you feel like a new person, as a normal person, as the selection of XL/L clothe is way bigger than the XXL size. Another huge victory in my personal War.

That's all folks, Do something, Do anything, Get Going, NOW

Roddy

5 comments:

Joie said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. I know it feels great to not need those old "big" sizes anymore. Keep up the great work!

angelfish24 said...

Way to go on getting down to a different size. I need to go through my closet and throw out some fat pants! I can't wait to get to regular sizes, I'm tired of shopping in the big ladies section or stores.

WeightWatchNWoman said...

Congratulations on your weight loss success!!!!

WeightWatchNWoman said...

I linked you to my daily blog reads....I hope you don't mind...let me know!

Living to Feel Good said...

WOOHOOOOOooOO!! That is so awesome you got rid of the larger clothes. My husband has been fitting into smaller clothes too lately. I feel so excited for both of you. That's great! :D