Going Strong

October 25, 2006

The Gym has been pretty consistent, except for last weekend, but other than that I has maintained my Gym goals to the tee, I keep sweating and I keep pushing so I end puffing and out of air. My hamstring is getting better, I can increase the speed without the pain, so all is peaches and cream. I am a bit scare at the fact that I developed a bigger hunger for food (I guess my body is asking me for more food that before) so I have to fight this hungry moments on a daily basis and I get scare to the thought of failing and going on a binge, it does bother me, a lot.

I had a friend over for the weekend and consciously decided that was more important to expend time together that to follow my exercise routine, which is very time demanding and gets in the way of a lot of stuff, wouldn’t have it other way. I also caught a bit of a cold, so decided to rest an extra day. So I ended skipping 3 days Sat-Mon. On the food front I held my ground and didn't over do it, I ate less than normal, a bit, I think , to compensate for the lack of exercise, so I can't complain.

I weighted this morning at 259 lbs, which is AWSOME, I am on the border of the 250's, makes me feel good. Is like a mental barrier that I am about to shatter to pieces, makes me excited and eager to hit the Gym, in fact I am on my way to a recreational game of volleyball, I have to keep those little ugly creatures (calories) burning.

Do something, Do anything, Get Going, NOW.

Roddy

3 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

Keep up the good work!

angelfish24 said...

Way to go on losing some more weight. I'm liking the exercise lately too! Keeps me on track and am excited to break the 200 barrier real soon. You will be at 250 or less before you know it!

pastgirl said...

You are inspiring!!