Milestones

November 18, 2006

Another milestone achieved, I was able to break 3 small goals this week, all have to do with running, Don't worry I have not forgotten that my goal is weight-loss, not to run faster.

2 Miles

I runned/jogged/walked 2 miles under 26 minutes

1 Mile

I broke the 12 minute barrier by running 1 mile in 11:48

1/4 Mile ( 400 meters)

in only 2 minutes 22 seconds

So there you have it, I feel really good that I am increasing my speed and also decreasing my time. If I keep at it (I hope) I will be able to run in 5k race pretty soon. I have been losing about 1000 calories a day by exercise alone, just too bad that I lost control of my eating for so long, the last 2 days I have been eating healthy and less calories that I need so I hope I can see some weight loss this week, cross my fingers.

Do something, Do anything, Get Going, NOW.

Roddy

3 comments:

angelfish24 said...

Way to go on meeting your running goals! That's awesome. I'm working on jogging too but haven't gotten past the 1 1/2 mile mark. I do a 3 mile total but walk the other 1 1/2. My goal is to run 3 miles by summer for the mini tri I want to do. Maybe I'll work on my speed like you but I'm having some aches and pains so I'm not running that often. Keep up the good work!

BG said...

Fantastic and inspirational.
Congrats!!!

verotea2000@yahoo.com said...

HI
its vero
estuve leendotu perfil y save es muy bonito y te quento k eres una gran persona
dios dira que sera tu proposito en verte conosido peroeres un Angel inspirante.....
besos veronica de washington